Options

Usher to become father?

Dakota.Dakota. Posts: 10,768
Forum Member
✭✭
New York -- Singer Usher Raymond and his girlfriend, model Eishia Brightwell announced last night at a black tie benefit to aid cancer research that the two are expecting a baby..... together. "Eishia is about three months pregnant so I'm guessing the baby is due sometime in January said the star. I'm really excited and look forward to changing diapers," he said. Sources close to Atlanta Gossip, (AG) say that Usher's mother/manager Jonetta Patton was taken by surprise and appeared to be extremely upset at the dinner after the big announcement was made. Sources say that Usher's mother and Eishia have had their differences but Usher hope that they can put them all aside for the sake of the baby. Usher and Eishia met about 4 years ago on the set of P. Diddy's video featuring Usher for 'I Need a Girl (Part 1).' Eishia played the lead female role in the video. At the time, Usher was romatically involved with Rozonda 'Chilli' Thomas of TLC while Eishia was reportedly dating rapper Xzibit.

(I'm happy for them if its true - though lets all hope the baby doesn't grow to Eishia's size).

Comments

• Options
    MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eva Leigh wrote:
    New York -- Singer Usher Raymond and his girlfriend, model Eishia Brightwell announced last night at a black tie benefit to aid cancer research that the two are expecting a baby..... together. "Eishia is about three months pregnant so I'm guessing the baby is due sometime in January said the star. I'm really excited and look forward to changing diapers," he said. Sources close to Atlanta Gossip, (AG) say that Usher's mother/manager Jonetta Patton was taken by surprise and appeared to be extremely upset at the dinner after the big announcement was made. Sources say that Usher's mother and Eishia have had their differences but Usher hope that they can put them all aside for the sake of the baby. Usher and Eishia met about 4 years ago on the set of P. Diddy's video featuring Usher for 'I Need a Girl (Part 1).' Eishia played the lead female role in the video. At the time, Usher was romatically involved with Rozonda 'Chilli' Thomas of TLC while Eishia was reportedly dating rapper Xzibit.

(I'm happy for them if its true - though lets all hope the baby doesn't grow to Eishia's size).

If you listen to Confessions Part 2 he is suppodsedly confessing to already having a kid!! So Baby no 2 then!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    doubt it......2 men could adopt a baby..............
  • Options
    Loz_FraggleLoz_Fraggle Posts: 5,759
    Forum Member
    MTUK1 wrote:
    If you listen to Confessions Part 2 he is suppodsedly confessing to already having a kid!! So Baby no 2 then!!

No, because the song is fiction, and this is real life..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought that was the whole point of the song, a confession..

Alot of singers write songs about their feelings.

I'm going to look into that one, i'm sure he has a "love child"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And DAH DAH :D

http://entertainment.myway.com/celebgossip/pgsix/id/03_19_2004_6.html

Confessions was a song to chilli, he was sleeping around behind her back and the girl told him she was having his baby ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And DAH DAH :D

http://entertainment.myway.com/celebgossip/pgsix/id/03_19_2004_6.html

Confessions was a song to chilli, he was sleeping around behind her back and the girl told him she was having his baby ;)

Yeah, and the Source was the Sun, not known for it's truthfulness..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    London sun is a diff newspaper!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    London sun is a diff newspaper!

No, an American paper would refer to the Sun as the London Sun, what London newspaper is called London Sun ?
  • Options
    Dakota.Dakota. Posts: 10,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, an American paper would refer to the Sun as the London Sun, what London newspaper is called London Sun ?

Most Americans do call it The Sun, but another few call it The London Sun. Never knew why hmm...