Options

Kate Moss gives Doherty another chance

Gossip QueenGossip Queen Posts: 8,758
Forum Member
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds30414.html

Why am i not suprised, aww well good luck to him. I've already said i hope he pulls it off (drugs). :)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't see either of them staying off drugs if they are together. When has hanging around with fellow drug addicts been good for rehabilitation?? :rolleyes:

I also see kate's best friend Sadie seems to have some sort of white blob up her nose according to the picture in The News of the World. Wonder what that could be? :rolleyes: Great friends to be hanging around with when you are supposed to be coming off the stuff :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    do you really think they were been split up to begin with?!eerything thats happened in the last fewmmonths has been a big scam if you ask me... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    bacchantic enigmabacchantic enigma Posts: 3,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Again? Dear God, the woman's got a daughter- why would she possibly want a potential family unit with him in it. Tragic. And she has lost any sympathy I had for her now.
  • Options
    bacchantic enigmabacchantic enigma Posts: 3,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    do you really think they were been split up to begin with?!eerything thats happened in the last fewmmonths has been a big scam if you ask me... :rolleyes:

That's a very good point. It could have been a mock break up for spin purposes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well if she with him and he's with his mates you never know. I personally think for her daughters sake, she should steer clear from him.
  • Options
    macsgirlmacsgirl Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cherry o wrote:
    Can't see either of them staying off drugs if they are together. When has hanging around with fellow drug addicts been good for rehabilitation?? :rolleyes:

I also see kate's best friend Sadie seems to have some sort of white blob up her nose according to the picture in The News of the World. Wonder what that could be? :rolleyes: Great friends to be hanging around with when you are supposed to be coming off the stuff :rolleyes:

Don't think Kate and Sadie are best friends any more anyway, but if she's back with PD the woman needs her head read. :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It was reported there weren't friends, but just last week there were pics of them together.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was reported there weren't friends, but just last week there were pics of them together.

Link please?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    In my mags of course per usual, not the internet!
  • Options
    lots2dolots2do Posts: 2,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Exactly. Of course they weren't. She kept her head down in America for a few weeks and waited for the furore to die down to preserve her 'public image'. They deserve each other.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In my mags of course per usual, not the internet!

How convienient.
    And of course you believe everything you read in the celeb mags? :rolleyes:
    Who's to say the pictures weren't old ones?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The pics in the mags couldve been from ages ago for all we know.

I dont know whether they split or not in the first place but I'm glad Kate and Pete are back together :)
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What the hell does she see in him? OK, he's 'edgy' and supposedly 'cool' but he has the face of a spotty 4 year old street urchin and looks like a corpse.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the hell does she see in him? OK, he's 'edgy' and supposedly 'cool' but he has the face of a spotty 4 year old street urchin and looks like a corpse.

Maybe he's good in bed...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pickle wrote:
    Maybe he's good in bed...

Ewwww. Horrible visions are now filling my head!

Have you see the state of his fingernails? His greasy hair? His spotty, palid face? If what you see is so dirty, can you imagine what the rest of him must be like? :eek:
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lots2do wrote:
    Ewwww. Horrible visions are now filling my head!

Have you see the state of his fingernails? His greasy hair? His spotty, palid face? If what you see is so dirty, can you imagine what the rest of him must be like? :eek:

Nothing wrong with a soap dodger. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know why people are always going on about him being dirty. I've seen a few pics of him looking a mess, of course I have, but I've seen more of him looking normal and clean.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pickle wrote:
    Nothing wrong with a soap dodger. ;)

No, not if they're in a secure unit on solitary confinement away from the rest of society. Nothing wrong at all! ;):D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey - the mods have removed the Kate Moss warning - does that mean we can say what we want without threads disappearing into the DS Bermuda Triangle ;) :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sleepydove wrote:
    I don't know why people are always going on about him being dirty. I've seen a few pics of him looking a mess, of course I have, but I've seen more of him looking normal and clean.

Well he does have regular court appearances to dress up for.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 39
    Forum Member
    cant believe she blew me off for that waste of space again!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    just read my post from this morning-please excuse the disgraceful attempt at grammar in it-think the sleep was blocking my eyes, or maybe i was excited by the snow

i think were still going to have to be careful at what we say on the subject, but I really think everything that either of them has done since those pictures were published was a complete and utter farce...
  • Options
    lulululu Posts: 4,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds30414.html

Why am i not suprised, aww well good luck to him. I've already said i hope he pulls it off (drugs). :)

Yes good luck to both of them, they deserve each other. She's looking particular skanky these days too when she's not done up with a heap of slap and good lighting
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pete Doherty has been quoted several times as saying that him and Kate never broke up, she just had to distance herself from him in order for her to save her career.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Again? Dear God, the woman's got a daughter- why would she possibly want a potential family unit with him in it. Tragic. And she has lost any sympathy I had for her now.

Its not like she's whiter than the driven snow herself. Drug addicts are people too - maybe when the haze of the last "fix" has worn off, deep down there is a real love connection :)